Friday, December 30, 2011

Bonus Track: "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty

NPR was playing a montage of songs by artists who died in the year 2011, and I heard a snippet of "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty. Of course, I didn't think "Ah, it's Baker Street." Instead, I thought, "It's that song. That's actually a pretty nice song. What is the name of that song and who performs it? Wow, I have no idea. Quick, brain, copy a snippet of lyrics so that later on you can paste them into an internet search string!" Somehow, this plan worked. Thirteen hours after hearing it on NPR, I give this song to you to enjoy.
Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty on Grooveshark
Have a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes do think "ooh, Baker Street" when I hear this song. For some reason I've remembered it. Good song.

    ReplyDelete